Top Ten Things I Hope For 2017:
- Gas stations will stop jacking up the prices on gas during the holidays.
- My yoga pant collection stays at the same size it is today. (4 pairs. I live in the lap of luxury.)
- Cross-generational and cross-cultural love and respect keeps growing.
- A gym routine I can actually execute for three consecutive months.
- A multi-day camping trip on the West Coast where I don’t injure my ankle.
- People finally seeing nationalism for the toxin it is.
- For all federal Canadian politicians to stop saying “all Canadians think *blank*” or “all Canadians want *blank*” or any variation of “all Canadians” wanting or thinking anything the same. You sound dumb.
- For people to be as upset about war as they are about abortion.
- For my favourite shoes to stop pinching my toes.
- For all of us to know that Love is freedom.
- BONUS! To be a bit more pragmatic about my shoe choices.